Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chaos

Everything went wrong...
Nearly 2 weeks ago, I was happier, than ever. Everything was okay. I've written tons of lyrics, and I've felt so good.
I don't know since when, I've been tired, unhappy. Usually I felt, I cannot get up, and go to school. Every day was almost like a diseaster.
But than... It was so good! Suddenly I became happy, it was easy to get up in the morning, in the school, there weren't problems, or even there were, I didn't feel them, like big things...
Actually, it had a concrete reason, I think, but little things made me also happy.
(The reason is so complicated... But really important for me.)

Now every hapiness has gone away. School sucks, and also the other things do...
I will never understand, why i cannot get hapiness. I'd like just to get some... I'd like to be simply happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment