Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sagittarius, it's me

Sagittarius is my horoscope(i was born in December), and I've found a characterization, which suites to me so much. Many real things are in this.

Sagittarius: What the Sagittarius is interested in deep inside, is the free will of humanity. To get to know the "big plan", the penetrating everything. She's against the feeling of caducity, and she's finding values, which are valid in every ages. She wants to know, what holds the world together. She'd like to shake down the earthly reality, experience all the experienceables, and live in a intellectual, clear world. For a Sagittarius it's hard, to not give away, what she has known to be right. As appreciative she can listen the different opinions, as intolerant she can be, if she thinks, she's found the way to the salvation. Nothing is harder for a Sagittarius, like the findind of the measurement, which is equal with the thought of undistinguished. The Sagittarius's important topic, is the tolerance. She'd like her tolerance to be far-flung and prudent, as she often shows herself in front of her environment. However, behind it, can be an unconcern. Something very appreciable have to happen to pique her interest. But that, her enthusiasm doesn't know borders. But ullage of it, she can just smile with kindness - what is not too hard for her - because she's not really interested in ordinary things. The serious side of the Sagittarius mainfest itself, when she's made sure of something.

Almost everything, what is written, is me. I couldn't write even better about myself.
Weel, the most important thing is, from the text, that I don't like ordinary things, and people. I prefer unusual things. It accompanies my life. And ofcourse shaking down world's reality... This blog proves it perfectly, I think...
And one more thing. What does tolerance means to me? It's so impontant. I can't stand discriminations. What people don't, don't care about it. That's all. Everybody has their own rights. Everyone likeand do, what she/he want. World is nice because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment