Monday, January 11, 2010

Why do I use english, instead of my native language(hungarian)?

I don't know its concrete reason. It just comes. I feel, I can express myself much more better in this way. And by this I don't mean the grammar things, no... I may have so much mistakes in that... I just think, if I speak another language, I'm another person. There is a phrase:
,,You're as much people, how much languages you speak."
In my opinion, it's definitely true. Anyway, in my private life I don't speak foreign languages. Okay, language lessons are different, but I can't use english for example in a supermarket, or something like that... But on the internet I've good friends, who I speak with, in english...
Moreover I can say; I'm in love with foreign languages. I learn english, and german for years, but I also like french, japan(I have learnt it in the past, but I can't speak...) I feel passion about languages.
So I don't use it, because it's a cool thing. I feel it mine, and it's a great feeling.
And I also have to say, I love all the countries, all the people, and foreign language is a common point in relationships.
I have this habit, but nobody can take it away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment