Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter time

www.ImageBanana.net - 4279027449_63d9990598_b.jpgI've taken this photo, yesterday evening. It was freezing cold. My hands went red. Anyway this ins't my best shot, but it mirrors the winter here. Sadly for 2 weeks we have no snow, just hoar. But I love snow! I was born in December, maybe that's why I like it so... And what is good in this season? A dozen things...
- we can skateing
- sledging
- snowball fighting
- beautiful pictures taking
- waling in our favourite winter-coat on the street, when it snows
- dring hot drinks
- go to Christmas markets (especially in December)
- if it falls too much snow, we can stay at home for a while
And I like all the lights, and in winter it changes to dark so early, so I like it. At 5 o'clock you can walk in the city and it's not late, just dark. Like it.
Many people don't prefer winter. I understand them, but it is just a season. We are not allowed to hate it. It has its own beauty. And I think there is just a few people whos favourite season is this. (most of them like summer...)
If you don't have any favourite season, choose one, and you can own that. Good feeling! Now my part of time is on! ;)

And one more pic:
www.ImageBanana.net - 4277125454_f4d11a3c6f_b.jpg It's taken by my friend. I think it was about 2 weeks ago. There're 2 nuns on the picture in my hometown. I don't know what they were doing, I've never seen them before... but it was funny, and they suite into the environment.
Luckily my friend always has a camera in her pocket! :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in June, but I don't haven any favourite season, because I love all of them. Now I hate the cold, but I like the snow too. I want to drink more hot drinks and more beautiful pictures to take with you. I like walking in the city in the dark.
    But I don't know, why are the lights yellow? I think it's maybe a stupid question...
    By the way I think i'm the friend, who has a camera in her pocket... and that's so sweet from you.:D

    ReplyDelete