Sunday, January 10, 2010

NYC

New york... I could talk for hours about this city. For years it's my favourite place(But I have never been there). And what is its reason? Of course the big skyscrapers, the Time Square, the yellow cabs, but the main thing is the people. I like the new yorker democration. I've heard about it a lot. I'm reading a book which I like so much. Let me cite some lines:
,,People decide everything, they organise and arrange everything. They didn't wait anything from above, either from their politicians.
...
In america the society is harder, than the state, and people belive in unseverability of sui generis freedom, and sui generis responsibility.
...
At the time of the Clinton-administration, the average health insurance was ignored, because it would have made something compulsory. Americans think, everybody decide him/herself, that if he/she want to insure him/herself."
/cited from: Heller Ágnes - New York nosztalgia 83.-85. page/

I think theese sentences perfectly reflect, the democration, what I like so much. Anyway I don't want to be so serious...
So I also like New York because of the mixture of different national people. I like blacks, and asians as well.
I hope someday I could get there. And what would I do than? Everything, and anything. I can imagine, I'm just sitting on a bench, and admire everything. Of course next to the work. I'd make new friendships, and it'd be fun.
People say; just imagine your dreams, and they'll come true.
Who's with me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment